We’re bringing together the best Tricks Judges in the ER along with Kevin Jack our AWSA 2019 Open National Tricks Champion and Senior Judge for an advanced trick calling clinic Sunday morning after the ER Winter Meeting. Location will be Embassy Suites, Valley Forge, PA. The clinic will follow our Breakfast Brainstorming wrap-up.
Breakfast from 8 am to 9:30 am.
Clinic to start promptly at 10 am and end around 1 pm.
This will be an advanced clinic that focuses on:
1) Properly Identifying advanced tricks
2) Determining when a trick is credit vs. no credit
3) Developing a good training practice for Regular and Senior trick judges
4) Identifying and limiting common cases of inconsistency in trick calls
5) Establish a norm that skiers can expect to adhere to at any tournament.
Like all clinics, great value will come from the interaction of the participants as well as the knowledge and experience of the administrator.
The videos used in the clinic will be high quality examples of both high level trick skiers and beginners to illustrate how the same tricks look different at different speeds and in different orders.
Don’t miss this great opportunity. Tell your friends and make plans to stay for a great morning with your Eastern Region family.
If you have not already indicated and you’d like to attend, please let us know here…