Alert for those coming to the Eastern Regional event this week in CT:
1) Please review the CT COVID19 Travel Restrictions. Of the 31 states 3 are from the east region (VA, MD, DE). Please review the information and adhere to the CT guidelines around testing. Any questions reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/Covid-19-Knowledge-Base/Travel-In-or-Out-of-CT
2) Review print sign and drop off the COVID waiver to the collection table located on the lawn in front of the dock. https://www.oldfarmsskiers.com/2020-eastern-regional-championships/
3) There will be a food truck on site on Thursday Friday Saturday from 7.30am through the afternoon.
4) Thursday and Friday nights we will have dinner served on site that is at no cost to those partaking.
5) See the Avon webite for information about practice. Practice will be available after the events on Thursday and Friday. https://www.oldfarmsskiers.com/2020-eastern-regional-championships/
Wishing everyone safe travels and great scores at this year’s event.
For those in DE, MD and VA that will not be attending due to the current travel restrictions; please notify email@example.com so that running orders can be updated appropriately.
Note that skiers will be refunded, and as Jim noted above – contact him if you are registered for Nationals there is consideration being given for those in the impacted states.
Lastly, for those attending the event – bring your face coverings. They are required to enter retail establishments in CT.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time of COVID19.
In case the guidelines are not clear, CT is requiring travels from affected states including DE, MD and VA to fill out an online form at https://appengine.egov.com/apps/ct/DPH/Connecticut-Travel-Health-Form
I’ve had a few questions from DE, MD and VA skiers regarding travel to CT for Regionals. The unfortunate truth is that you will only be permitted to ski if you have either quarantined in CT for 14 days or had a NEGATIVE test for Covid 19.
The only guidance we can provide is to follow the State and Local guidelines. If you are unable to attend Regionals due to these travel restrictions and are planning on attending Nationals, please contact me to discuss.