Alert for those coming to the Eastern Regional event this week in CT:
1) Please review the CT COVID19 Travel Restrictions. Of the 31 states 3 are from the east region (VA, MD, DE). Please review the information and adhere to the CT guidelines around testing. Any questions reach out to email@example.com https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/Covid-19-Knowledge-Base/Travel-In-or-Out-of-CT
2) Review print sign and drop off the COVID waiver to the collection table located on the lawn in front of the dock. https://www.oldfarmsskiers.com/2020-eastern-regional-championships/
3) There will be a food truck on site on Thursday Friday Saturday from 7.30am through the afternoon.
4) Thursday and Friday nights we will have dinner served on site that is at no cost to those partaking.
5) See the Avon webite for information about practice. Practice will be available after the events on Thursday and Friday. https://www.oldfarmsskiers.com/2020-eastern-regional-championships/
Wishing everyone safe travels and great scores at this year’s event.