Running Order and Official Assignments
Help make the 2020 Nationals more visible than ever. We want to share our sport with the world and let those who are unable to travel see their friends and family compete.
* two separate webcasts
* 3 cameras per lake plus
* stream to Youtube
* two announcers
* seated at the brand new announcer desk
Check out the Go Fund Me, setup by AWSA President Jeff Surdej.
Find Out More and Contribute Here
Howdy East Region!
The Pre-Regional the event schedule will be:
- Friday 7/10 – slalom for all the juniors. Starting a 3pm.
- Saturday 7/11 – trick followed by jump. Starting at 8am.
- Sunday 7/12 – slalom for all the adults. Starting at 8am.
- The running order will be available the Wednesday (7/8) before the event.
- Based in the survey results (and thank you to those that submitted responses), we are anticipating more entries.
- This being said, the event schedule will remain as advertised for the time being.
- We will reevaluate in 2 weeks; if the entries are lower than expected and the tournament can be run in less days the region will be notified by Thursday (7/9).
- Late fee starts on July 1st.
Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The nine-stop, five-state 2020 Northeast Slalom Series kicks off this weekend with the Twin Lakes 3-event tournament Saturday in Monroe, NY.
View the series’ full schedule here.
The series will once again feature two divisions of competition – Adults and Juniors – using NOPS points to level the playing field among speeds and determine placements. Based on these placements, series points will be awarded at each stop. At the conclusion of the series, the top 8 Adults and four Juniors in the series standings will qualify for the Sept. 5th, head-to-head finals at Pangaea. Adults will be competing for a cash prize pool of approximately $1,000, while Juniors will compete for trophies. The registration fee is $25 for adults and Juniors are free. Register here.
Skip Hommel (Adults) and Leland Carpenter (Juniors) are the series’ defending champions.
TWO IMPORTANT CHANGES FOR THE 2020 SERIES
1) Due to the COVID-19 pandemic’s impact on the economy and the water skiing community at large, NESS will not be soliciting corporate sponsorships this year. That will result in a reduction of the cash-prize pool, which will now be solely made up of NESS registration fees ($25 per skier), minus expenses for the Junior trophies. Work on securing sponsors once again in 2012 has already begun.
2) Skiers who wish to receive series points at any given stop MUST have registered for the series prior to earning those points, including Juniors. Payment can be submitted after the fact. Be sure to register here.
Basic Skills, Grassroots, Ski League Reimbursement Form
Use this form to submit a request to be reimbursed for your sanction fees and first-time participates of any of …
2020 GOODE Nationals Attendance Survey
Take this survey powered by surveymonkey.com. Create your own surveys for free.
This list will change due to cancellations. I will try to keep it up to date but check with tournament director to verify.
ATTACHED IS A DETAILED LIST THAT WOULD NORMALLY BE IN A GUIDEBOOK
2020 EATERN REGION GUIDEBOOK IN PDF FORM IS NOW AVAILABLE