The WSTIMS For Windows (Water Ski Tournament Information Management System) application is a constantly evolving application to keep current with tournament rules and application usability. The primary goal of the system is first and foremost to record all scores while applying current applicable rules and accurately reporting results to AWSA and the Ranking List. The secondary goal of the application is to provide tournament directors the ability to communicate results as quickly and accurately as possible. This includes support for a variety of supported tournament formats (standard, elimination, head-to-head, and handicap, etc..) in addition to supporting a variety of reporting methodologies (print, live web reporting, Twitter, and scoreboards).
One constant challenge to application support is providing timely and relevant communication to all users, in addition to access to general support to resolve issues. Since the very start of the application’s development Jeff Clark has been a great resource to the development process and been a vital resource for support and information. Jeff has been distributing periodic newsletters over the past few years as a primary method of providing notice of new features in addition to providing detail feature instructions and suggestions. If you are not on Jeff’s newsletter distribution list feel free to drop an email to Jeff Clark to request being added to this list. You can also go to Newsletter Archive to view any of the previous ones.
Click this link to download the program for installation or to access the Live Web Scoreboard or other program information.
System requirements highlights:
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 8 32-bit or 64 bit
- Windows 7 32-bit or 64 bit
- Windows XP (Microsoft doesn’t specify a particular service pack requirement)
- Windows Vista (Microsoft doesn’t specify a particular service pack requirement)
- Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Minimum: 400 MHz CPU, 96 MB RAM, 800×600 256-color display
- Recommended: 1.0 GHz or higher CPU
- 256 MB or more RAM
- 1024×768 high-color 32-bit display
- Up to 500 MB of hard disk space may be required
disk space requirements vary widely depending on what your system already has installed
typically the requirement for just this application are between 25 and 50 MG
Note for MAC users
- Run on an INTEL processor
- Leopard 10.5 or Snow Leopard mandatory for 64bit) 10.6 Operating System for Mac and Bootcamp
- A valid copy of windows XP, VISTA(32 or 64 bit), Windows 7(32 or 64 bit)
- Windows 7 64-bit it is recommend installing 8GB ram
Otherwise 32 bit will run fine on 1 GB ram
An advantage for Windows 7 64bit is it can share the Mac files.
Please refer questions or report problems to David Allen.